Do you feel like making bath time a little more nerdy? Ever wish showers produced something more than damp towels and fresh scents? Having trouble convincing your ten year old to make friends with water on a semi-regular basis? If so, then Digitalsoaps is one etsy shop that will have you saying shut up and take my money.
Their Pokeball soap cost 16 dollars and comes with the chance of winning a gold or silver pokemon figure although most will be plastic.
Look at that little Eevee and tell me this isn’t the perfect stocking stuffer?
The etsy description page lists the ingredients as
· Coconut Oil
· Palm Oil
· Safflower Oil
· Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
· Purified Water
· Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
· Sorbitol (moisturizer)
· Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
· Oat Protein (conditioner)
· Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
· Fragrance and color